News and updates about ABC Coaching and Counselling Services
And Cognitive-Emotive Narrative Therapy (E-CENT)
5th April 2017
The past nine months have been extremely hectic at ABC Coaching and Counselling Services.
Firstly, we have completely restructured our website, so that it now looks like the list shown below.
Some of the key developments that you may notice from the site map below include:
The publication of Jim’s autobiographical novel, which is the nearest thing that we are ever likely to produce that would count as a personal history of Jim’s first 40 years of life. But he prefers to think of it as a ‘fictionalised personal mythology’. That does not mean it is not true. Much of it is. It begins like a horror story, and ends like a poignant love story. Some readers have told us they love it!
The publication of our major work on Holistic Counselling in Practice.***
And Renata has updated her Telephone counselling service page.***
In her recent blogs, Renata has been writing about:
- Boosting your resilience in the face of daily hassles!
- Ten reasons why having a coach makes you stronger and happier
- How to develop more self-confidence by accepting yourself exactly as you are
Jim’s latest blogs have been on:
- The link between nutrition and mental health: Part 1.***
- The link between nutrition and mental health: Part 2.***
- Albert Ellis’s childhood shaped REBT
- Family conflict and violence at Christmas time
We have also expanded our list of publications, as follows:
⊕ About Us:
♣ Other sites of interest
We hope you find something of interest in this Newsletter, and in any event, please take a look at the following updated pages:
That’s all for now.
Jim and Renata